PerformanceVertical consulting Welcomes You!

This blog, brought to you by PerformanceVertical consulting, will cover major leadership issues of the day. I will attempt to find the topics and issues that business people as well as others will find relevant and interesting. I hope to make a difference and have an impact. Please join me in this quest.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Obama: Listening and Learning


"He listened more than he talked, which is always a good thing. He clearly sees himself as a clever synthesizer of other people's ideas. And I think that is an important skill in a president."

--Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google.


"I don't think Senator Obama has an agenda for big business. He's trying to affect the overall economy, and he's got to find a way to help people who are worse off. I don't think he loses any sleep woryinig about how to craft a policy just for big business, not should he, and I say that as a former commerce secretary."

--William M. Daley, JPMorgan Chase.

No comments: